The RIU Palace Las Americas looks like a wedding cake, sits in the middle of the hotel zone of the Cancun and really enjoys the finer things in life – private beach, 5 star 24 hour all inclusive, great service. The hotel is exclusive to Thomson for the UK but also has guests from many other countries notably the US and Canada.
The Five star Palace Las Americas is next to the 4 Star sister hotel the RIU Cancun, guests booked at the Las Americas are able to use the RIU Cancun but not the other way round.
There is plenty of dining options :
* “Don Roberto” restaurant with terrace
* “Los Arcos” restaurant (“Brazilian Rodizio” and Italian cuisine)
* “Tio Pepe” Spanish restaurant
* “Sakura” Japanese restaurant
* “Krystal” Fusion Restaurant
* “El Romero” poolside restaurant/grill and steakhouse
A perfect choice for a honeymoon as the hotel is top notch and there is plenty to do in Cancun and in the surrounding area such as scuba diving, snorkeling, or visiting Mayan ruins.
RIU hotels can be booked online as hotel only or as a package with flights and transfer at Thomson which shares the same (part) owners as RIU – the TUI Travel group.